Skip to main content

Jehovah Huperekperissou


Recently I was believing God for financial provisions which were very huge. Having understood the fundamentals of faith, I gathered scriptures upon which my faith can stand. 
In the process of time, I stumbled upon a particular scripture that seems to be new to me in the scriptures, in fact, I thought my Bible was updated. It is Ephesians 3:20

Now unto him, that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,


The fire phrase is "exceeding abundantly" and in the Greek language means Huperekperissou. 

Huperekperissou is a combination of three words actually; 
Huper meaning above
ek meaning an idea of exhaustlessness, and 
Perrisos which means exceeding some number or measure, over and above, more than necessary

Together Huperekperissou means 

superabundantly, surpassingly, beyond measure, exceedingly, quite beyond all measure, overwhelming, over and above, more than enough

Now,  I believe it is only God that can do Huperekperissou. He is mighty in power,  and none can compare to him. 
Therefore I call Him Jehovah Huperekperissou...  The God that does superabundantly, surpassingly, beyond measure, exceedingly, quite beyond all measure, overwhelming, over and above, more than enough

Hallelujah!!! 

That's my God. I don't know about you.

Friend, it doesn't matter how little or large,  tiny or huge,  small or big what you're thinking, considering, imagining or asking God, He is able to do more than enough; He is Jehovah Huperekperissou, ready and willing to do exceeding abundantly for you. 

Just dare to ask,  dare to think. Never look at your request or challenges as too big for God.  God is bigger than what you could ask or the challenges you're facing and because he's bigger, He's able to do bigger things for you. Remember, every one that asketh receiveth.... and now, you will even receive more than what you ask. 

He has never failed and He is not planning to start. 

Do have a blessed time enjoying the visible acts of Jehovah Huperekperrisou-the God that do exceeding abundantly. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favour Demystified

W elcome to another Wednesday’s insight series.  I believe you are set to get another insight today so, let’s dive in. Dictionary defines favour as an act of kindness done or granted out of goodwill. It is also to show preferential treatment to someone. Favour is derived from the same root word as Grace, CHARIS. And this makes favour to be as powerful as grace. But while grace is totally unmerited and unearned, favour can be deserved, gained and entreated. There are two dimensions of favour; favour with God and favour with man. The greatest dimension is to be in favour with God because when you have that, favour with man comes cheaply.  You don’t beg for man’s favour when you are in favour with God, God himself will cause men to favour you-He will cause you to find favour with people regardless of how high and mighty they are.  Another truth about favour is that it does not have prejudice for colour, race, gender or location. You’re a candidate for favour as long...

August; Sudden Visitations

I remember anytime someone visits us unexpectedly we say this is an August visitor. We are surprised at the coming of the person and at the same time the person is highly welcomed. This actually doesn't mean the person came in August but it just denotes the arrival of an important person unexpectedly. Sudden Visitations brings with it surprises and blessings. For example, when God visited Sarah, barrenness was terminated, when He visited Obededom suddenly, Obededom became prosperous, when He visited Paul and Silas, their bond was loosed. And when he visits you too, your desires are met. Therefore, in this month of August, there shall be unexpected arrival of great things in your life. God will visit you this month. And understand that when God visits you, He doesn't come empty handed, He comes with a gift for you. I'm so full of assurance that you will have testimonies this month. Your head shall be lifted up, your hands shall be made strong , your feet shall be str...

Relationships: 5 Ways to Apologize

Because we are relational beings we tend to offend others and step on each other’s toe but then if we want to maintain a peaceful life and continue to enjoy our relationship with them we must know how to apologize. And because we are different and unique, each of us has a way of which we want the apology to be expressed. No wonder sometimes we apologize and it seems the other person is not satisfied. It’s not that you didn’t apologize just that you didn’t express it in the language they will understand. You must therefore understand the apology language of the other person in other for both of you to be reconciled. Therefore let me share with you five ways you express apology Expressing Regret: "I am sorry." "I feel badly that my behavior has hurt you so deeply." This language identifies with the emotions of the offended party. Accepting Responsibility: "I was wrong." Name your mistake and accept fault. "I should not have done that. There...